Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red Case

Article about: Hi guys well ive been searching for one for a while now and i finally got one with a red case which are very rare only a couple knowed in the world, its on Toms Paarabook Padge 564/565 reall

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red Case

Hi guys well ive been searching for one for a while now and i finally got one with a red case which are very rare only a couple of red cases knowed in the world, its on Toms Paarabook Padge 564/565
    its the 3ed patten 1943 Juncker
    really happy with this badge just thought id show you guys

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red CaseFallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red CaseFallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red CaseFallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red CaseFallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red Case
    Last edited by ironcross13; 07-27-2015 at 04:44 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres with Red Case
    P
    Many

ive posted it on WAF and its had good reviews and ive checked my book, just thought id share on here as the case is quite rare also

best Martin

MAP
    ?

Nice. I just picked up my first last week, albeit sans case and with a repaired catch.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

yeah they are a very nice badge, took top position in my parras.

i would like a aluminum badge have you seen on in real life?

-Martin

MAP
    ?

No Martin, have not seen one in real life. Been told they are very rare and desirable. I tend not to collect by type, just getting one or two of each award is my goal, so unless I upgrade mine, I'm done with Para's (except I do need a Luft version).

Again, a great pickup!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah ive seen them always really bright but alot are broken catches and pins as they are so weak

you should try to get a nice Tombac Jucker if you are only getting 1 will match your set very well, im looking for a jucker Parra myself
    i seem to have a soft spot for Parras lol

MAP
    ?

Will do, but will be a while...have a few other items on the wish list that need to be filled first such as a nice Luft Pilot/Observer and a submarine clasp.

Only just seen this one Martin, a great award that I can only aspire to getting one day!! Leon.

Thanks its a nice one. i've been collecting SS items now Parabadges are still very cool though