Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case

Article about: Hi guys, i want to show a new addition to my collection.A nice early Fallschirmschützenabzeichen from Deumer and a early case.The case fit`s not for the Deumer badge,more for a early Juncker

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case

Hi guys,

i want to show a new addition to my collection.A nice early Fallschirmschützenabzeichen from Deumer and a early case.The case fit`s not for the Deumer badge,more for a early Juncker badge.This type of case,with only one line title "Fallschirmschützen" is imo not often to find.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Deumer and a case

Nice piece as always Joachim! You must have a very respectable collection of these badges now, how many more are in your plans to collect?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Beautiful badge my friendA lovely find.

Thank you guys for reply and looking!

Well Adrian,i miss a few makers and variants of Fallschirmschützenabzeichen in my collection.It was in the last time,my main collecting field and i think many guys would say i have a boring collection.I am looking for a GWL in case and a Meybauer for the next time.

But i have to make very slow with collecting for the next time....my wife is not very happy with my hobby