Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "GWL"

Article about: by Adrian From this picture alone Mike I wouldn't say it is an original badge. I agree Adrian.We need better pics to be sure.But i like the badge with the "C" on the pic.It looks t

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "GWL"

Quote by Adrian View Post
    From this picture alone Mike I wouldn't say it is an original badge.
    I agree Adrian.We need better pics to be sure.But i like the badge with the "C" on the pic.It looks to be a nice early Assmann.

@Chris:Is in your opinion my GWL para a fake?I know the discussion with that "fingerprint" looking stripes on the badges you have shown there.The opinions are different.But my GWL para it`s a textbook badge.I have had it shown in the "WAF" also to hear more opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "GWL"
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Well done, Joachim! I always like to see badges and medals back in their original issue cases! Sometimes, the cases are even more difficult to find than the award itself! (Not to mention that we're seeing more and more Fake cases of late too!) You've got a great GWL award and in an Excellent case! It would fit nicely into Anyone's collection! Hopefully you got it for a good price! Awards of this calibre will almost certainly continue to rise in vale as well! Nice pick up!
    Thank you William!It´s always nice to hear,when the collectors like this cases also.Regarding the price:It was a bit lower than at the dealers,but also not cheap.But on the other hand,you have sometimes so long to search for a fitting case.And you are right,the cases are rare and very much fakes of them around.

Here is the link where i found the badges! Check them out. He has some close ups so you can see if it is a good badge or not.

WW2 GERMAN MILITARIA - Badges

Personaly i haven't bought anything from this dealer before so i don't know if he is trustworthy or not...

The badge you would like to buy (B in the pic "BSW") it is a badge that i would not buy personaly.Eagle design is not a BSW para design...wreath is also wrong.

Hi Mike

Here is for example a textbook BSW para in the sale area.....tombak Luftwaffe Para badge - BSW - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

It's price is way over my budget! I'm looking for a FJ badge for about $400-500... I don't care about the maker, i just want this badge for my collection! Do you have any ideas on where to look?

How about this section?? --->
    Paratrooper Badge | eMedals

eMedals is a good dealer.

Νice! Well, i found where i will buy my FJ badge!! Thank you Kradmelder!

Here one with the fingerprint ,that I am sure is a fake.
    But I am no expert.
    chris

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "GWL"

?

Has anyone got a GWL Beobachterabzeichen to compare to?

The makers mark doesn't look like an accepted GWL mark so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a fake where the fakers have taken on board the finger print and actually made it 'better' than it should be.

Is there a pic of the front?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast