MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen at tonight's auction.

Article about: Thoughts on this one. Pics using my phone so orientation may be off. Sorry.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen at tonight's auction.

Thoughts on this one. Pics using my phone so orientation may be off. Sorry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen at tonight's auction.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen at tonight's auction.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen at tonight's auction.
    P
    Many

Sold for $325

Quote by josephc View Post
    Sold for $325
    A auction house with pics like this?

Sold for 325,- fake all the way.

i can't say if this is fake or good (images are very bad) but it strange.....an auction house that sell this type of badge in this conditions for 325

TWS
    ?

I don't care for the apparent color of the badge but for me to make a confident assessment of originality sharper photos would be needed. Perhaps rbminis or others with a lot of expertise in badges can chime in.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    I don't care for the apparent color of the badge but for me to make a confident assessment of originality sharper photos would be needed. Perhaps rbminis or others with a lot of expertise in badges can chime in.
    Given such rubbish pics I wouldn't touch it but looking from a detached position and taking into account the selling price I am going to say someone has "bought a pup". Even working through the poor images I think this is a "wrong 'un"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."