MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FJ cloth badge found in Crete!

Article about: Not other than the shop Lizardking goes to seems to have a LOT of fakes No offense Regards, Lars

Default FJ cloth badge found in Crete!

And another nice item from Crete... This cloth Fallschirmjager badge... What are your opinions on this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ cloth badge found in Crete!   FJ cloth badge found in Crete!  

FJ cloth badge found in Crete!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ cloth badge found in Crete!
    P
    Many

Any opinions on that one?

?

Patience.......

You only gave it an hour and five minutes!

Someone will be along to answer in good time. Not everyone who looks at the thread will be able to answer including myself using the forum via mobile phone and can only see the photos on a small screen with no way to reference against known originals.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes i know Adrian! I just wanted to put it back on the top topics... I will visit the store again so i'd like to know as much as i can for the items it has!

Looks to have fake aging and dirtying.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Can't you tell from it's design if it's ok or not? I mean does the detail looks correct or it has any mistakes that give away a copy?

The wool it is embroidered on is too fine and the black fabric on the reverse is not something I recognise from any of the known originals that I have had the chance to look at. And strangely enough the eagle is too well formed for most originals which are often a bit fat round the gut with weak tails and badly formed wreaths or any combination of these features. For me it has too many things that make think it is a aged modern reproduction.

PS, next time ask nicely.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Yes i know Adrian! I just wanted to put it back on the top topics...
    Don't worry, I will bump any unanswered threads that need it. This was only third thread down.

Don't forget, this is Saturday night, many members have lives off the forum. They're out enjoying themselves. Or at work like yours truly waiting for our Chinese to get delivered!

The design of the badge is fine but then fakes normally look like the item they impersonate. It needs a closer look by those members who know cloth items to evaluate it which will happen.

Jerry B sorry if i sounded unpolite! I didn't mean to sound like this at all especially to people that help me! Please excuse my language!!! Thank you for your tips, i appreciate your help on this!

?

Any more opinions of this one?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast