Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen Assmann cased, so excited!

Article about: Hi guys, this is my latest purchase, I just have bought this Assmanns parachutist badge a moment ago actually. This badge came from the same dealer as MuK5 erdkampf badge and Frank und Reif

Default My first Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen Assmann cased, so excited!

Hi guys, this is my latest purchase, I just have bought this Assmanns parachutist badge a moment ago actually. This badge came from the same dealer as MuK5 erdkampf badge and Frank und Reif bronze panzerkampf badge, which I have bought just recently from him, a few days ago. So he has only great genuine items for sale, obviously. This cased para badge is absolutely remarkable piece in, I would say, excellent condition. I am very happy with this example.

Best regards,
    Franko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen Assmann cased, so excited!
    P
    Many

Any comment will be very appreciated.

Best regards,
    Franko

TWS
    ?

Very beautiful. I have an Assman as well, but not near the wonderful condition of yours.

So you can see how fortunate you are:

My first Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen Assmann cased, so excited!My first Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen Assmann cased, so excited!

Congrats Franko ..I can share the same feeling one gets after hunting for a desirable type of artifact that sometimes takes months to years to find.
    Thats what I call the thrill of the hunt.

That case is very nice also and should display well

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Not my area of expertise so will let those who know give opinions. But she sure looks nice!!!! I thought I saw this for sale somewhere recently.

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you guys. Badge itself is genuine piece as well as the case, but I wondered what would be thoughts regarding its condition, because this is one of the nicest that I have ever seen for sale. Eagle is looking absolutely fantastic on this badge. It's a real beauty.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Not my area but it is a real beauty, great find Franko. I would be over the moon with this.
    Ken

Thank you Ken.

Best regards,
    Franko

Hi Franko, for what it's worth I think you have found yourself one of the finest FJ's out there. I see no issues at all, I love the little "notches" in the rivet heads, and as for condition, well I have an image in my personal files of an ex Fallschirmjager wearing his award as a beret badge (in private ) from a couple of years ago and it gleams as though it was yesterday! Leon.

Stunning !!! Good for you, nice to see you happy !! I would be too if it were mine
    David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast