Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

10 x 80 binocular canvas cover.

Article about: Hi, I am looking for any photo's of a canvas cover for the 10 x 80 flak binoculars. I don't mind if the photo's are wartime or taken of the item today. I would like to see if such a thing ex

Default 10 x 80 binocular canvas cover.

Hi,
    I am looking for any photo's of a canvas cover for the 10 x 80 flak binoculars. I don't mind if the photo's are wartime or taken of the item today. I would like to see if such a thing existed, I am sure it did but they are not listed in the contents list for the boxed 10 x 80's. If anyone can help please let me know..... if a good condition original example were for sale I would also be interested but to find out if such a thing existed is my first hurdle.
    All the best,
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 10 x 80 binocular canvas cover.
    P
    Many

Hello Damien, i see nothing on the net, perhaps for a latest use. I know they was used by paraclub in France and other countries.
    Cheers
    Michel

I have a few photos of the bino in use,one Is superb ill see if I can find it,its in Russia and she's got her winter paint on,as for the canvas yes I have seen one,many moons ago,on it was stencilled 10x80 and that was all,I may have a photo of it somewhere on my old computer will try to look it up for you

Default Binocular canvas cover

Found this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 x 80 binocular canvas cover.  

Default Photo of 10x80 in use

Supposed to be in the korzun pocket
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 x 80 binocular canvas cover.  

no the canvas cover I don't own,a long term friend of mine had it,yes cool photo,i may have some more ill look them out