Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1942 Spoon

Article about: Got this spoon today.I think it is original any help would be appreciated

Found this spoon Sah!

Name:  It+all+makes+sense+now+_95a7a182571039baa094bcb2eb9b68f8.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  7.4 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Very nice spoon! I love this kind of items and i don't know why... Maybe when i see such things i imagine them being looted by a GI somewhere in Bavaria at the end of the war like the final episodes of Band of Brothers! Funny, i know, but this is what i think when i see silverwere and plates of the third reich!

hhahahahah @ glenn

yeah I remember the scene in BoB i dont know its my first item of this kind and i like it too

This items are interesting.and i believe cause they are not so expensive most are original

I've seen many modern spoons or forks even knifes just stamped with a date and a bird selling as TR originals

Wow.i believed that doing this items fake was more expensive than selling them and so you can not find many fakes. But who knows. Maby they find a way for make them fake cheaper

I found mine here in greece for 30 euros.i posted a photo in my collection thread. It is it not so expensive.yours how much did it cost?

Items like these are rather interesting and I can imagine a mess hall full of soldats laughing and joking whilst eating dinner and or perhaps quietly grumbling about the cook and his wonderful choice for the dinner menu

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

10 euros for this one

Mark yes i think the same thing

Great work. 10 euros are great price. In monasteraki?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast