Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1943 Dated German Pack

Article about: This pack is dated 1943 on back and straps and maker marked. I am assume that it is a m-39 made in 1943? it suffers from storage damage inside otherwise not bad condition overall. timothy

Default 1943 Dated German Pack

This pack is dated 1943 on back and straps and maker marked. I am assume that it is a m-39 made in 1943? it suffers from storage damage inside otherwise not bad condition overall. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1943 Dated German Pack   1943 Dated German Pack  

1943 Dated German Pack   1943 Dated German Pack  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1943 Dated German Pack
    P
    Many

I would assume that as well. I have a gas mask with a similar thing, it has two dates, so I assumed the same as you, nice find, where did you get it?

Found by a picker of a collector friend of mine don't know where must have been in shed or barn maybe as I cleaned it up. timothy

?

I hope you dont mind me asking a question in your thread, but I have found one of these in about the same condition at a local antique store. I know no one likes to price items on the site for various reasons, but I could make an offer on the one I have found but know nothing about these, what are they going for in todays market in this condition, just a rough idea?

Thanks,
    Hummel

Quote by Hummel View Post
    I hope you dont mind me asking a question in your thread, but I have found one of these in about the same condition at a local antique store. I know no one likes to price items on the site for various reasons, but I could make an offer on the one I have found but know nothing about these, what are they going for in todays market in this condition, just a rough idea?

Thanks,
    Hummel
    Hard for me to say when I bought this one several yrs ago it was a twenty five dollar pack they have went up a little still a plentiful item to be found. I have seen them lately from fifty on up on dealer sites. timothy

?

Thank you Timothy for that info. It gives me a starting point to make an offer.

Hummel

Hi,
    Timothy, I totally agree with you. There are plentiful in fact there are 100's and 100's of them around if you look, but believe it or not I have seen reproduction ones out there for sale. Not just post war or similar but brand new ones made for the re-enactors. What ever next.
    D.

btw, on a side note, this is an m34 tornister, and not an M39

probably for RAD or some organisation......

Tom

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    btw, on a side note, this is an m34 tornister, and not an M39

probably for RAD or some organisation......

Tom
    What is the differences to look for? and what would make it RAD seems like other combat packs I have had don't find any RAD or other organization marks on it were they all marked or did they just use military ones? timothy