Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap

Article about: Hello Friends first iam sorry because i didnt know where o put this topic, so probably fail to put in the right place Would like some help on this iTems if can Chz Voltemeter- would like to

Default 3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap

Hello Friends first iam sorry because i didnt know where o put this topic, so probably fail to put in the right place
    Would like some help on this iTems if can
    Chz Voltemeter- would like to know if it is ww2 period or not and opinions
    TR Gasmask if it is Wehrmacht and opinions
    This Ostereich Cap if it is ww2 Period to and opinions

thanks
    Sergio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap   3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap  

3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap   3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap  

3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap   3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: 3 Pieces - Czh Voltemeter- TR Gas MAsk - Ostereich Cap

The Gas mask IMO is not WW1 era...the voltmeter, no idea on that item, sorry. But the cap is IMO ..Bundesheer, Modern Austrian Army, Medical Doctors peaked cap, and a fine one at that ! Thanks for showing ! I am sure some one else on the forum will comment on the other items.....
    Prost ! Steve.

Many thanks oradour!
    So Gas Mask is ww1 period
    Sorry to be so lame but IMO stands for?
    Thanks for helping

Hi Sergio, " IMO " = In My Opinion.

The gas mask is 1930's/40's.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade! The GAs Mask was Annnouced as TR period.

?

The volatage meter is very similar to the two WWI German patterns. It is not German however, so I would go with the language that is on the instructions in the lid. The German models came in leather carrying cases. They are Elementenprüfer a/A and Elementenprüfer n/A.

CCMJR

The volatage meter is CZech Republic but i dont know if it is ww2 period
    Thanks for helping CCMJR