Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943

Article about: Hello Gents ! Can you please help me with more information about these itens shown on the pictures below ? I know little about ammo but I was offered and got interested on purchasing it. The

Default 15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943

Hello Gents !

Can you please help me with more information about these itens shown on the pictures below ? I know little about ammo but I was offered and got interested on purchasing it.

These are live ammo on the caliber 7,69X57mm used on K98. I was told it was more used on precision shooting and that it was explosive + tracing

What do you think ?

Thank you in advance !

(Price is around USD750,00 for 15 rounds)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943   15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943  

15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943   15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943  

Last edited by MP44tom; 01-31-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Changed title on request

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943
    P
    Many

Hi

Price 750$ for 15 Beobachtungs Patronen is pretty high if you ask me..... if you do a google search on B-patronen you get a lot of info !!

Btw, they are highly illegal here in Europa because they are considered explosives

Tom

?

I have seen similar for $30-40 a box at auction..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

wouldn't it be 7.92mm? or am I missing something?

Rene, no you are not...

Absolutely 7,92 x 57 ( or in short 8x57)

Tom

Dav
    ?

$750 a box?? That's insane money. I hope if you do fire them you find some replacement bullets and keep the box and casings. I'd be interested in a pack of deactivated B-Patronen.

Hey Guys,

First of all, thank you very much for the replies !

My bad regarding the tittle so thank you too Rene and Tom for the correction as it is an 7,92 x 57 !!!

I imagine such high value for this item in my region is due to the hard restriction to ANY caliber, even .22 rounds. So rifle rounds are completely out of question even to a certified person on the highest calibers allowed or a civil to own. Not mentioning these are explosive.

Thank you again for your contribution ! I'm always happy and feel safe to have you guys answers to my concerns !

Hey Dav,

Im not planning to fire them but if I come across any similar offer like this I'll let you know first thing !

Can any admin fix the title for me to "15 B-Patronen Ammo + Box Dated 1943" or at least have it corrected for me ? hahah

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast