Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another WW2 German Radio, WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!

Article about: Well I did another large buy from an old collection, I have been going there for 4 years and the fellows that own it are a bit odd..not easy to deal with, you guys know what I mean. So somet

?

Default Another WW2 German Radio, WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!

Well I did another large buy from an old collection, I have been going there for 4 years and the fellows that own it are a bit odd..not easy to deal with, you guys know what I mean.
    So sometime ago they called me to go there to buy stuff, and the 3 hour drive was not worth my time, gas ect for what they were willing to sell me, so I looked around and found some German cases, they agreed to let me buy them also, and they turned out to be German WW2 Radios equipment, since the I have been there several times, and each time they tell me I got the last radio bit....well on the weekend I was there again, and found this monster, very heavy, but looks really good..so again, I bought the damned thing.
    I have to stop this as I am now thinking it is a sickness!!!! LOL.
    Well I hope to find this one a good home as all the others have..but I have to admit, this one looks good.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Another WW2 German Radio,  WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!Another WW2 German Radio,  WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another WW2 German Radio,  WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!
    P
    Many

sometimes certain things get to you like a rash.lol