Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Authentication needed for dishes

Article about: So I came home from the gun show and my wife immediately said, "so what did you buy this time?". I replied " dishes".. For a moment my wife thought I had started getting

Default Authentication needed for dishes

So I came home from the gun show and my wife immediately said, "so what did you buy this time?". I replied " dishes".. For a moment my wife thought I had started getting in touch with my feminine side...She was wrong!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160213_2110142.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	934844 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160213_2110357.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	934845 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160213_2107127.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	934846

I know nothing about the dishes other than Heer and RAD symbols. Bought on a total impulsive reaction. I hope they are real.. Also, the gravy boat looking dish is a solid one piece. It doesn't separate from the bottom dish.. Fire away with the comments guys.. Thank you all as usual!

- - ------- - -

Last 3 pics are not wanting to load.. Still trying
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Name:	IMG_20160213_2129362.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	351.8 KB 
ID:	934851
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Name:	IMG_20160213_2132441.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	368.9 KB 
ID:	934852

Name:	IMG_20160213_2133523.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	409.0 KB 
ID:	934853

Okay thats all unless someone needs more pics for information. Thanks!

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post

Name:	IMG_20160213_2129362.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	351.8 KB 
ID:	934851
    I have seen these before.. It appears period original... Let me dig out some info and I will send it your way.
    As for the Luft. I cannot determine based on my limited knowledge... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I was just about to call on you RAD man.

?

As far as I can contribute "Modell Amtes" is Beauty of Work / Labor set forth by Dr. Ley.. I believe this example is DAF or Deutshe Arbiets Front.. I see no problem as to authenticity.. Perhaps others will weigh in though.. Take care G

?

Hope this helps a bit..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1873_046_325-7_Detail-Geschirr-Web.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	934856  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Looks right to me..

Why can I see you eating cocoa puffs out of one of these G?

?

"Quit looking in my window's "!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast