Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

backpack markings

Article about: last find from the territory of todays Poland.i like this type of backpaks.the inner marking is a little riddle for me RZIH 43 or something similiar.can You help with the decoding? best rega

Default backpack markings

last find from the territory of todays Poland.i like this type of backpaks.the inner marking is a little riddle for me RZIH 43 or something similiar.can You help with the decoding?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture backpack markings   backpack markings  

backpack markings   backpack markings  

backpack markings  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement backpack markings
    P
    Many

R.Z.f.H = Reichszentrale für Handwerkslieferungen. I believe this was a collective of small manufacturers. NH

Hello,
    R.Z.f.H. was a sort of central office for craftsmen. They produced many pieces of Equipment like ammo pouches, belt loops, bayo frogs, belts, the vast majority of these items being leather products. This Tornister 34 is a bit confusing as it bears two manufacturers' markings, one of them (R.Z.f.H.) has a weird location..and is different than usual R.Z.f.H. markings. The R.Z.f.H. marking should be followed by its number in the R.Z.f.H. classification chart, like R.Z.f.H. 7 or R.Z.f.H. 23, then followed by the production date.
    Is the last marking made of roman numerals ?
    Are the carrying straps marked ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Does it have a nicely made repair somewhere ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Hello,
    Below are some R.Z.f.H. markings found on the Internet
    Apparently two kinds of R.Z.f.H. markings can be found :

R.Z.f.H. + digit
    Date

R.Z.f.H.
    Date/digit

Thanks

backpack markings
    backpack markings
    backpack markings

In Memoriam :

hello
    thank You very much for replies.
    after the r.z.f.h. markiing is roman number XIII/II.the carrying straps are not marked unfortunaltely,You have a good eye the backpack was repaired at some point of it's lifetime in the right lower corner.
    one more time thank you for the interesting info
    best regards

Quote by michal19 View Post
    ...is roman number XIII/II.the carrying straps are not marked unfortunaltely,You have a good eye the backpack was repaired at some point of it's lifetime in the right lower corner.
    Hello,
    Too bad for the carrying straps...IMO you should check again each cm2 of them...

No i dont have good eyes, it's was just a question of deduction....two makers' marks is one too much....considering that A.KIND is the maker of this Tornister, the reason for another maker's mark to be stamped is IMO a repair made during the war. The Tornister might have been sent back to craftsmen for a repair and then was marked again...

I do not know the meaning of these roman numerals, sorry
    Thanks

In Memoriam :