Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look

Article about: Hello, I bought this set. The binoculars is from the 1st WW 1917. But the quiver is still from the 2.WW right? Also lid for the eyepieces is too big. Was the belt fixed that way? I think the

Default Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look

Hello,
    I bought this set. The binoculars is from the 1st WW 1917. But the quiver is still from the 2.WW right? Also lid for the eyepieces is too big. Was the belt fixed that way? I think the quiver and eye protection are from the 2.WW. What do you think?

The seller said that his father used that in WW2 in Russia. is it possible that the Germans used the binoculars from WW1 again?

Thank you!
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look   Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look  

Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look   Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look  

Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look   Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look  

Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look
    P
    Many

Hello,
    This carrier is not WWII. It was produced during the interwars.
    The rain cover is WWII
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks Philip, The carrier ist the Bag?
    Have a look at my other Bag. The binocular is from 1911. Is this a real part from 19..?

Thanks
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look   Binoculars from the first WW and quivers from WWII? - please look