Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info

Article about: I'm looking for reliable info on this case. Another gift from my wife from several years ago. I don't see much data on-line only a few for sale, which oddly range from really cheap (\\$30) to

So does he actually send any merchandise out or just collected payments for items he does not have? Is there anyway to report him to the various sites he pops up on? I would think he would be well known as a con by most.

Casey -

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info
    P
    Many

?

Not sure; thankfully I nor anyone I know has fallen victim to him.

My buddy was close to buying the medic helmet. What's weird, is he said he no longer had that helmet, however had another medic helmet. I was able to confirm the photo of that helmet was also lifted from another website.

That's what raised a red flag, as this friend was ready to send payment on the first helmet. He spoke to the seller, and asked him to send a photo of the helmet with today's newspaper. No correspondence after that.

What's strange, though, if this was a scam, why say the other helmet was no longer available? Why not just sell it to multiple people?

Very weird.....

?

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    Not sure; thankfully I nor anyone I know has fallen victim to him.

My buddy was close to buying the medic helmet. What's weird, is he said he no longer had that helmet, however had another medic helmet. I was able to confirm the photo of that helmet was also lifted from another website.

That's what raised a red flag, as this friend was ready to send payment on the first helmet. He spoke to the seller, and asked him to send a photo of the helmet with today's newspaper. No correspondence after that.

What's strange, though, if this was a scam, why say the other helmet was no longer available? Why not just sell it to multiple people?

Very weird.....
    Sounds similar to what happened to me when I bought my Luftschutz helmet. Fell for it as the seller had nearly 100% positive feedback on a Finnish online auction site. I won the auction, paid for the helmet but got a different helmet in mail. I then contacted the seller again via email and he told that it was a mistake as he had already sold the helmet that was in the pictures online. I did manage to get a small refund and keep the helmet though. Still really weird, I don't know what the sellers get by doing this?

Vesa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3