Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Can Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? Please

Article about: Hi, I was just wondering of anyone can ID my gas mask. I have had it for around 10 years now. I need a little extra money and was looking to sell it but thought I would find out some informa

Default Can Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? Please

Hi,

I was just wondering of anyone can ID my gas mask. I have had it for around 10 years now. I need a little extra money and was looking to sell it but thought I would find out some information abouy it first. I took a lot of pictures from many different angles to help as much as possible. I have tried to do my own research on the mask but the only masks that I can find that are similar are the MKIV british mask and the canadian equivelent. I do not believe that it is either of these becuase the are German Eagle markings on the canister and the instructions that came with the mask are in German and says "Berlin" at the bottom of the page. If there is any other info needed I will try to help to the best of my ability! Thanks in advance! Here are the pics:

Can Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? PleaseCan Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can Anyone Identify This gas mask for me? Please

Go to gasmasklexikon.com This is a civilian type used in the Luftschutz or air defense. Value is not really high but your example looks to be in excellent condition. NH

No need to ask elsewhere.

It is a pre war Czech Army VZ 33 mask and tin re-issued by the Germans with a new filter element.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very cool

I'm sure Ade is spot on, but it does look very British! I was stumped by that and the German markings & tin.