Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)

Article about: Hello, Here is my newest Reinigungsgerät 34 "RG34" rifle cleaning kit. The Behälter is marked "cnx" on the left and with a waffenamt on the right (I can't seem to read th

Default cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)

Hello,

Here is my newest Reinigungsgerät 34 "RG34" rifle cleaning kit. The Behälter is marked "cnx" on the left and with a waffenamt on the right (I can't seem to read the WaA code as it is to small)

Oiler is marked with a numer "4" and a bakelite stamp with firm code and material code number.

Was wondering if everything else seems to be war time? I think it is, but you never know!

Thanks!

cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement cnx Reinigungsgerät 34 (rifle cleaning kit)
    P
    Many

Late war set looks ok to me - for more info have a look at Reinigungsger

I love that page. Good info there.

There are no problems with this rg34. All original, manufactured sometime after early 1941 by the G. Appel firm of Berlin. The marking on the right side of the main lid would be a stick wing eagle WaA20. Hope this helps ......