Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!

Article about: Hello All, I've come across this DAF bowl, what are everyone's thoughts? For me, the 'design' of the bowl looks correct with good amount of wear across the piece. The stamping of the manufac

?

Thumbs up DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!

Hello All,
    I've come across this DAF bowl, what are everyone's thoughts? For me, the 'design' of the bowl looks correct with good amount of wear across the piece. The stamping of the manufacturer, Lorenz Hutschenreuther of Selb, is quite messy looking with the text and logo only just legible - thoughts? Does anyone know why this item features English text for 'Bavaria Germany'? I doubt this item would be made for export!?

Does anyone know what the blue line signifies on the top of the bowl? Many DAF mess items I've found are usually found in red and occasionally green - never seen a blue one before! Do the colours indicate the type of factory that they would be used in? Even though this item is heavily worn with an unfortunate blemish over the DAF logo, the price is quite good at 37 EUR.

Any information would be greatly appreciated on this item All opinions welcomed!

Cheers, skip01.

DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Bowl - Opinions Please!
    P
    Many

I can't help you with something here...this is way out of my knowledge but I can bump the thread for you
    But I do know that "Germany" are not uncommon on TR porcelain.

Merry Christmas

Good original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!