Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?

Article about: Hello again all, I have been offered this DAF coffee cup by a friend of mine. From the limited info I've found on these items the piece looks OK to me. The underneath of the cup features the

?

Default DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?

Hello again all, I have been offered this DAF coffee cup by a friend of mine. From the limited info I've found on these items the piece looks OK to me. The underneath of the cup features the numbers '98614' very faintly stamped into the porcelain material (perhaps a manufacturers code?) and the correct maker mark of C. M. Hutschenreuther / Hohenberg. Is there a website or forum link that identifies manufacturer logos like the one featured on this piece?

Has anybody seen a grey lined cup/dinnerware before? Can't say that I've ever come across any! A second opinion on this item would be a great help

Cheers guys, skip01.

DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?
    P
    Many

?

bump

All i can tell you is that EHA was a manufacturer of tinware that included petrol kanisters ( jerrycans ), kable reels and ammo kans & was Ernst Hecker A.G. Metallwarenfabrik.

Regards, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Coffee Cup - Thoughts?  
    Last edited by Danmark; 02-02-2017 at 09:57 PM.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Thanks for the info, Danmark! It's good to put an actual product to the manufacturer logo.

- - ------- - -

Anyone else have any thoughts on this piece?

Nice original item. I have some grey-lined dinner plates in my collection, not made by the same producer but also with MdA stamp. So I see no problems with that cup when the price is right.