Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

DAK tropical canvas washbowl. Rarely seen item, in used condition

Article about: Hi, I thought I would post this, as many people will never have seen one. These are for tropical issue and some books say only for the DAK, but I dont know for sure. I included the theme pic

Default DAK tropical canvas washbowl. Rarely seen item, in used condition

Hi,
    I thought I would post this, as many people will never have seen one. These are for tropical issue and some books say only for the DAK, but I dont know for sure.
    I included the theme pic, as that shows its size and true colour better than the other pics.

Thanks for any comments,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition   DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition  

DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition
    P
    Many

Default Re: DAK tropical canvas washbowl. Rarely seen item, in used condition

Hello Jerry,
    That's indeed a very nice and interesting item, thanks for posting your example.
    Here are two photos showing my tropical cloth Washbasin.
    It's unissued and in green cloth.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition   DAK tropical canvas washbowl.  Rarely seen item, in used condition  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Re: DAK tropical canvas washbowl. Rarely seen item, in used condition

Thanks JPhilip for showing your example, it looks to be the same as mine, as thats the colour of mine, though the detail pics have made it look less green.

Jerry

?

im searching one, if someone want so sell one please contact me