Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dienstglas ddx

Article about: Hello all, I bought this nice Dienstglas last week and i wanted to show it to you guys, the Dienstglas is in a very nice used condition ( wondering what this Dienstglas has seen ) marked wit

Default Dienstglas ddx

Hello all,

I bought this nice Dienstglas last week and i wanted to show it to you guys, the Dienstglas is in a very nice used condition ( wondering what this Dienstglas has seen ) marked with ddx that i believe stands for Voigtländer, complete with its carrying cord and button flap the flap is marked with 1942 beh.. enjoy the pics!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstglas ddx   Dienstglas ddx  

Dienstglas ddx   Dienstglas ddx  

Dienstglas ddx  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstglas ddx
    P
    Many

Hi Nick interesting stamp on the button holder never seen one stamped like that before

?

Very nice, ddx is the code for Voigtlander & Sohne A-G, Braunschweig, Germany.

I saw a button flap stamped a while back on a fair and that was for me the 1st time a saw a marked one this is the 2nd and i think its very interesting to.
    Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi Nick interesting stamp on the button holder never seen one stamped like that before

Nice pair. timothy

Thumbs up

Very nice Dienstglas - I have a similar pair.

Cool..show me yours!
    Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Very nice Dienstglas - I have a similar pair.

Red face

OK....

Dienstglas ddx

These came via e-bay and were really quite inexpensive.

I enjoy collecting the occasional Dienstglas as to me they are a little like the Zeltbahn ; there are several manufacturers all with different markings and a basic design which has some small differences. They may not be a s exciting as an EK1 but, just like the Zeltbahn, they can be seen in use in many WWII photographs taken in the field.

Very nice pair, thanks!
    Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    OK....

Dienstglas ddx

These came via e-bay and were really quite inexpensive.

I enjoy collecting the occasional Dienstglas as to me they are a little like the Zeltbahn ; there are several manufacturers all with different markings and a basic design which has some small differences. They may not be a s exciting as an EK1 but, just like the Zeltbahn, they can be seen in use in many WWII photographs taken in the field.

?

Two nice sets of binos.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast