Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey

Article about: So,there I was sitting at my the desk in my museum minding my own business when a car appears outside the door. I went outside to see who it was and there was a little old chap who I have kn

Default After a clean.

I spent a little while giving the box and its contents a mild clean and it looks even better than before. I am hoping that I can find a few of the missing tools to complete it even more than it is. I you have or know of anything that you can see is missing please let me know.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey   A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey  

A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey   A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey  

A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey   A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey  

A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A donation to the Channel Islands Military Museum in Jersey
    P
    Many

Very nice item.... does it have a content list ??

and... I know it's a lot of work, but could we get a picture of the contents ??

If you don't have the time I understand

Tom

?

There is most likely a complete example in a German museum.

Hi Tom,
    The contents list along with the metal makers plate that was originally on th inside of the lid have long since gone unfortunately. I will take pictures of the tools but it will take a while as we are heading towards the 70th anniversary of our Liberation after being Occupied for 5 years, so we have a lot going on here in the next month or so. But it will happen, just don't know exactly when.
    All the best,
    Damien.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2