Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons

Article about: Hello Everyone: Annoyed from this ads?   I had quite the day yesterday going through a bunch of stuff at our store. I found a DTU 41 marked, WaA183. I just took some quick shots of the

Default DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons

Hello Everyone:

I had quite the day yesterday going through a bunch of stuff at our store.

I found a DTU 41 marked, WaA183. I just took some quick shots of the holster, my camera was having trouble picking up the markings in my limited light. I can try to do better if needed.

The added german insignia has corrosion on the back and has plenty of wear around them.
    Nothing feels new about this holster at all, it's got wear and the leather feels like most originals I've got to handle.

What do you all think?

Thanks
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons   DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons  

DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons   DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons  

DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons   DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons  

DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DTU 41 P0.8 Luger Holster with GI add ons
    P
    Many

looks fine,typical soldiers add ons.

I like it Cody, the wear looks consistent on it, not sure about the insignia as I know nowt about them. The rear belt looks like it has been repaired or replaced at some point
    Ben

Anyone know if the DTU 41 maker is more common or not?

DTU is the maker mark for G. J. Ensink, Ohrdruf, Thüringen, seems to be a fair few holsters with this maker mark, I think I have seen pouches with this mark as well
    Ben

Sweet, any idea value on this rig? $300 or so?

No idea with the extras on it Cody, not sure if that enhances the value or detracts, I know holsters in the UK are going from £200-300 dependant on condition, in the US on dealer sites I have seen them advertised from $400-600
    Ben

?

Nice rig friend.

Nice typical GI bring back holster I had a p38 hard shell similar once. timothy

As stated, typical GI work.

The insignia is original just for the record.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast