MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol

Article about: Standard flare pistol Walther made. Black paint has been removed or flaked away on a large part of this pistol. Waa marked with Walther Pre war banner. Don't know if this is one of the Russi

Default Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol

Standard flare pistol Walther made. Black paint has been removed or flaked away on a large part of this pistol. Waa marked with Walther Pre war banner. Don't know if this is one of the Russian Capture imports I can't remember where I got it. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol   Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol  

Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol   Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol  

Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol   Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol
    P
    Many

Rough, but still nice......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

nice Flare pistol.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Default Flare Pistol's and holster's

You have a hard to find example there Timothy. I have a few in my collection and have always liked them. They have recently been taken off Firearm Certificate here, they can now be legally owned by anyone in working non de-activated condition. I think I have around 8 or so examples and have included a few for you to see here.I have also added a few flare containers and boxes as well as a flare pouch. They were all left behind here in Jersey, after the German Occupation.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol   Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol  

Early Wermacht Walther Made Flare Pistol  

Wonderful items Jersey I have always been told the Walther early banner ones are harder to find. I love your items. Thanks for the great information. I posted a Luftwaffe Double barrel one just recently these are really getting hard to find. timothy

?

I love flare guns. They display well and are cool pieces to add to a collection.