Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Article about: I recently and mistakenly bought a fantasy ring from this guy. I hope I get my money back but just to see here. I wanted to know if this guy is totally fake and sells fantasty and fake items

Default Re: Fake?

Hi, I would not pay for the ring and I would tell him why, as it is fake, which he more than likely know anyway. Keep away from these type of sites until you are much more experienced.

Rob has given good advice: our own sales section is a safe place to buy. Forum members look at the items for sale and any questionable items are brought up for discussion or are directly removed from sale by the Moderators.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My advice is not to collect WWII German rings at all because most of them are fakes. The most common rings among German WWII troops were the wedding rings. Just look at the WWII photos, You do not see very often that "nazi" rings are used.

ruthless people preying on the uneducated its a f**ked up world we live in but as long as this stuff is known to be highly valublke ans sought after then theres gonna be fakes my local clothes chop has cuff titles and collar tabs no age to anyof them thought the africa corps one was salty looking i wish i had pics u wouldnt believe the stuf he has generals shoulder tabs for 200 bux without the slightest glimpse of aginf hmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12