Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A fantastic and informative video on the Mercator pocket knife carried by many Wehrmacht soldiers

Article about: I have one of these great little knives, and found this video via google, it's very, very informative, hope you guys enjoy it. Historical Background and Review of the German Mercator Knife (

?

Default A fantastic and informative video on the Mercator pocket knife carried by many Wehrmacht soldiers

I have one of these great little knives, and found this video via google, it's very, very informative, hope you guys enjoy it.
    Historical Background and Review of the German Mercator Knife (aka "Cat Knife") - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A fantastic and informative video on the Mercator pocket knife carried by many Wehrmacht soldiers
    P
    Many

Default Re: A fantastic and informative video on the Mercator pocket knife carried by many Wehrmacht soldiers

Nice video thanks, I use this knife alot.

Default Re: A fantastic and informative video on the Mercator pocket knife carried by many Wehrmacht soldiers

Thanks for the great link about these knives.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

This is a nice video and I was surprised by the detail.
    I was given one of these and told that it was WW2 vintage but now I have seen the video, I have just realised that I have no idea where I put this knife and that it is now going to bug me until I find it.

i

Great video, I enjoyed watching that!