Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Feldflasche

Article about: Hey peeps Was wondering about this canteen I recently got. The ones I have are slightly different from this in terms of strap model and strap holders on the wool. Was this used with a cup or

Default Feldflasche

Hey peeps

Was wondering about this canteen I recently got. The ones I have are slightly different from this in terms of strap model and strap holders on the wool. Was this used with a cup or without ? The straps are very sturdy compared to the others and come fixed in 2 points with metallic caps not sown.

Was it used it for medical field troops ?

Cheers

Manufacturer is : Westf. Aluminiumindustrie, Jünger, Jäger & Co., Lüdenscheid , 1942.

Feldflasche

Feldflasche

Feldflasche

Feldflasche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldflasche
    P
    Many

I think it's someone's "homemade", this is not the original cover.

Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    I think it's someone's "homemade", this is not the original cover.

This is not something home made. Its been professionally crafted as you can see. If you need better pics from the interior so you may see the strap as being original please do tell.

Regards

The soldier probably got it repaired. Doesnt look very professional to me; curved leather edges on top and square om the bottom. Not something from general issue for sure.

Quote by PanzerVI View Post
    This is not something home made. Its been professionally crafted as you can see. If you need better pics from the interior so you may see the strap as being original please do tell.

Regards
    As you wish, I just expressed my opinion. In any case, this is not an "official German army cover" (I mean in this form).