Become our sponsor and display your banner here

FJ gas mask bag, original or fake?

Article about: Picked up this Tan FJ gas mask bag, just wanted peoples thoughts if original (as sold to me) or fake, seems too new and unused to be original, thanks .

Default FJ gas mask bag, original or fake?

Picked up this Tan FJ gas mask bag, just wanted peoples thoughts if original (as sold to me) or fake, seems too new and unused to be original, thanks .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: FJ gas mask bag, original or fake?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

You need to seek an urgent refund on this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

By the way, an important detail to show on these is the rubber plug.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks, i had my doubts when I opened the parcel, just contacted the seller and had a load of abuse lol so will have to start a claim. oh well we live and learn, thanks for your help Ade

Good luck with your claim. I hope things turn out OK for you. If someone reacts like that, it is usually because they know an item was bad in the first place.

I hate to rub salt inot the wound, but there are better fakes than this one around.

Glad you found the forum. We are here to help.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Wiily,
    As Ade mentioned it, better repros/fakes of the Fallschirmjäger Gasmask bag do exist, this one is rather poor...You say "we live and learn", but in the militaria business, the motto should be "learn and sleep well"...there are matters that require deeper knowledge than others before buying, paratroopers or WSS for instance are two of them.
    Thanks
    PREUSSENS GLORIA

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)