is this gas flag real or reproduction

Article about: can someone please tell me if this is reproduction or real? thank you

Default is this gas flag real or reproduction

Name:  Mine1.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  20.0 KB

can someone please tell me if this is reproduction or real? thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It is very similar to genuine examples i've seen before...
    "I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Not saying yours is a repro but the skull looks a bit different than mine...end of the bones and mouth have a different shape. Sorry, I don't have a picture at this moment. Maybe later this evening if someone does not post another picture.

Mine was a vet pickup but hey, don't buy the story so for all I know mine could be bad.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have seen the others that is why I am asking about this one in particular. thank you for your replies. This one does look a bit wonky to me - were there variations on this flag I guess would be the question

its fine

Typical marker flag to me usually mounted or attached to red wire small pole. timothy

Thanks to all- Timothy: I've had two "OK" from here and a respected dealer also tell me its 'OK". thanks again