Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Gas Mask with lots of markings and two different colors

Article about: I just bought this for like 150 bucks. I hope that's a ok deal. But my question is, look at the different colors, is it a reissue? I hope I didn't over pay. Here are some pics, what do you t

Default Gas Mask with lots of markings and two different colors

I just bought this for like 150 bucks. I hope that's a ok deal. But my question is, look at the different colors, is it a reissue? I hope I didn't over pay. Here are some pics, what do you think Gas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colorsGas Mask with lots of markings and two different colors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gas Mask with lots of markings and two different colors
    P
    Many

its a nice named one,to me the price seems a bit heavy.

Yeah I think so too specially having asbestos