Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gebirgsjäger gear

Article about: Some of my gebirgsjäger mountain troop gear...I need the boots, skis, hat and uniform...long way to go got gebirgsjäger???

?

Default gebirgsjäger gear

Some of my gebirgsjäger mountain troop gear...I need the boots, skis, hat and uniform...long way to go

got gebirgsjäger???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gebirgsjäger gear   gebirgsjäger gear  

gebirgsjäger gear   gebirgsjäger gear  

gebirgsjäger gear  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gebirgsjäger gear
    P
    Many

Looks like a real nice start Rossi I have always liked it GJ items and have looked for items that might have been with the 137th mountain regiment 2nd mountain division whom my father fought against at Zerf Germany in March of 1945 I found a climbing pilon like you show once marked to them but it sold before I could get it. timothy

?

My brother from Kansas should I ever decide to sell the piton hammer and ice axe you will be the first one I contact. They are GJR 137 marked per photos. Gwar has a RAD buckle he needs I have that is a Nowa H38 for his collection. If I sell it is going to him. That is very cool and salute your Dad for his service.

Quote by timothy View Post
    Looks like a real nice start Rossi I have always liked it GJ items and have looked for items that might have been with the 137th mountain regiment 2nd mountain division whom my father fought against at Zerf Germany in March of 1945 I found a climbing pilon like you show once marked to them but it sold before I could get it. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gebirgsjäger gear   gebirgsjäger gear  

gebirgsjäger gear  

?

That's right Gwar RAD master of the NW I have not forgot the day you told me this

?

Hell, If ya get the whole package go to a remote place near Denver "And live it" JK Kirk.. Nice aquisitions as always.. and informative.. Nice to see that a family that collects together STAYS together !! Just like the Forum ...G

doing well.

Hi Rossi,
    Excellent way to get the ball rolling.
    It can only get better from here on in.
    You have to love the G33/40, of which you have a rather fine example!
    Jonathan.

?

Nice collection friend.

?

Default 137gjr

I have in my collection a counter 137 GJRgebirgsjäger gear. dug up in the north of Russia.

Rossi, A very good start. You might benefit from some input from me and Papa Kiser on this forum. I am now inspired to put a few items together from my GJ collection and post a photo. Skis are bit to tough to locate but I think you should be able to locate Bergschue and perhaps a Windbluse at a fairly reasonable price. Caps seem to be skyrocketing in price. Be aware there are many fakes so run any potential purchases past the forum. Berg Heil! NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast