Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.

Article about: About ten years ago I picked up an identical tent to the one pictured,through an artist friend of mine.As a result of displaying said tent at shows ,this one appeared from a veterans family.

speiss 2002
    ?

Default Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.

About ten years ago I picked up an identical tent to the one pictured,through an artist friend of mine.As a result of displaying said tent at shows ,this one appeared from a veterans family.He had picked it up in North Afrika and brought it home with him on furlough in 1943.It took some years of searching till I chanced upon the Horst Hinrichsen book on German tents: "Zelte und Zeltersatzausrustungen der Wehrmacht 1935-1945".It finally gave me a model and name for the tents.It is apparently a Kleine Gebirgsnachrictenzelt .Who on the forum here has seen or owned German tents of any type?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.   Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.

Contact forum member Patrick.

Heeresbergführer

He will be interesting in this thread and he collects this type of stuff big time

Cheers, Ade.

PS Great item!

jmatchlock
    ?

Default Re: Gebirgsjaeger Small signals tent.

looks good