Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

German 2ww range finder

Article about: Hi guys. I found this beautiful German range finder. It seems almost like new but I need advice about the colour who seems not original. Will this lower the value on it? Is it usial that ran

Default German 2ww range finder

Hi guys. I found this beautiful German range finder. It seems almost like new but I need advice about the colour who seems not original. Will this lower the value on it? Is it usial that range finders like this are in sutch a good condition? It also comes with a tripod.
    German 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 2ww range finder
    P
    Many

This example appears to be totally complete with all the Accessories...A Norwegian Reissue...The fact that it's complete and in Excellent Condition would tend to make up for any paint-issues...in my opinion a great score!
    Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 12-22-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Yes, quite the find, gorgeous!

Thank you guys. Is this a item that would be of interest for collectors of German 2ww stuff?

Some more photos..
    German 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finderGerman 2ww range finder

?

Thumbs up

That is just plain Beautifull!
    I've never seen a complete set like that! I am happy to have the range finder (have 2 different) and the leather protector cover for mine.
    Sarge

Thank you Sarge.

- - ------- - -

There is a small dent on the metal protector.

Hi,
    I thought these were made in Switzerland. I did not think they were of German origin which accounted for the stange colour.
    D

I have just had a look on the net and Wild Heerbrugg is a Swiss firm. So possible the rangefinder was supplied to the Germans, but it is not a German rangefinder as far as I can see. I also think the waffenampt was a unusual thing to see on it. I have seen a few of these over the years but not one with an eagle and swastika.
    All the best,
    D

Yes The Wild (Heerbrugg) company was founded in 1921 in Switzerland , I know the Finnish army brought some of these in ww2 , not sure about the Germans ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast