Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f. Sp Bü 37

Article about: This one as promised before to Meclan

?

Default German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f. Sp Bü 37

This one as promised before to Meclan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37   German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37  

German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37   German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37  

German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37   German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f.  Sp Bü 37
    P
    Many

Default Re: German 5 minutes time exploder Zt.Z.f. Sp Bü 37

Interesting!!!

Hi,
    Seeing this picture made me smile. I first came across these timers around 24 years ago whilst on a trip to Germany. I went to a Waffenborse on the Killesburg in Stuttgart, Germany. I had travelled all the way there in my old VW Kombi van. I found myself in this massive building with literally thousands and thousands of items of Third Reich militaria. I was totally in awe, but I do remember finding a stall which had a number of these timers complete in the box. 4 in a box, I think I bought all he had which was maybe 6 boxes. They worked out at 100DM a box, which at the time was £33...... totally given away in my book. Thanks for posting the picture, I am sat here with such a big grin on my face.
    If you want to see some of my collection then have a look at Home
    I am still collecting today and looking for soldbuch and wehrpass from German soldiers from the Channel Islands, if you have anything then please email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com
    All the best from Jersey, Channel Islands (Occupied by the Germans for 5 years)
    Damien.

An interesting item, Dimas! Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

I know this is an old thread but has anyone got a spare key to one of these timers that I can purchase please..
    Many thanks
    Geoff