Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?

Article about: Please help. I picked up this canteen today and want to know if it is matching and whether it is a WWII era canteen.

Default German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?

Please help. I picked up this canteen today and want to know if it is matching and whether it is a WWII era canteen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?   German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?  

German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?   German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?  

German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?   German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German canteen - please help - authetic - matching?
    P
    Many

yes, WWII and matching cap and bottle - cover and drinking cup are different maker but it is good used set with some leftover name tag

Doesn't the cover have the same maker mark?

Also, what year was it made?

MAP
    ?

Canteen made in 35 and cup in 38. And yes, cover is marked the same as the Canteen.

I have an MN mess kit dated 42. Need to find out who that maker was. I think there is a thread here but haven't found it yet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

sorry, yes the cover and strap is also the same maker.