Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set

Article about: So I've had this kit floating around in my closet for a couple years now and didn't know much about it. Doing some research I found online it's a "rare" piece likely from Spain (No

Default German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set

So I've had this kit floating around in my closet for a couple years now and didn't know much about it. Doing some research I found online it's a "rare" piece likely from Spain (No idea how it got over here to the US). I only found one other on the net that sold at auction but the price isn't listed. Could you guys help me ballpark figure this? Like what do you think I should ask for? Here is the item description I found on "Ersatz Militaria":

"Very Rare To Find.
    This is something you don´t see every day, even in Spain. This set came to Spain as a part of the Condor Legion/Hitler´s help to Franco´s side. Gas mask can is 1935 dated and gas mask is 11 K meaning November 1934, it is an original set that came with feldgrau paint and later overpainted in olive drab when got service with the National Side. The filter is from Spanish manufacture with instructions in Spanish and cardboard lid untouched. As you can see is the exact type of filter manufactured in Germany by Dräger. Instructions means: Filter for war gas mask and don´t remove lid until the moment of utilization. Segovia is the city. Comes with original set of straps with all metal hardware in aluminium. Very rare set and with a lot of history."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set   German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set  

German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set   German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set  

German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Condor Legion/ Spanish National Army Spanish Civil War Combat Gas Mask Set
    P
    Many