Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German electronic items

Article about: One area that I am interested in is German communications or electronic gear. I recently picked up the field phone for 75\\$. Can hear my voice with a 1.5V cell connected and talk bar is squee

Tom2
    ?

Default German electronic items

One area that I am interested in is German communications or electronic gear. I recently picked up the field phone for 75$. Can hear my voice with a 1.5V cell connected and talk bar is squeezed, but no idea how it networks and have been unable to find another one cheap online. Ebay runs the prices too high, even on broken ones. Have a couple meters with mil. acceptance stamps from 1943. Have some other meters with DRGM marks from prewar or wartime but no mil. marks. Have owned a Luftwaffe gray radio table receiver that was very nice condx. Big Eagle on the front of the folding doors, but valves were missing. Those are probably quite rare and so I sold to someone who wanted for a museum display. I try to find and buy items cheaply, and the meters were much less than the phone. Saw the twin of the small meter on an ebay listing with a ridiculous price. Something like 900$ fixed price. They are worth about 25-50 in my estimation. Just keeping an eye out for bargains in this area.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German electronic items  

2. # ADS

Default Re: German electronic items