Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!

Article about: Just watched the latest episode of the 'pickers', I cannot believe the gear they find, this time it was a complete German mine detectors unit in its box with all accessories, marked up with

?

Default german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!

Just watched the latest episode of the 'pickers', I cannot believe the gear they find, this time it was a complete German mine detectors unit in its box with all accessories, marked up with serial numbers and waffenampt , they got it for $295 ,allegedly brought back by by a GI, how he got it back I have no idea, but what a deal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!
    P
    Many

Damn straight you "can't believe it"...as it's all totally orchestrated and faked. The film crew came through this way last year and people got to meet them and talk to the guys. All rubbish...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Lol - Far, far worse is the spin-off: 'Canadian Pickers'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

There's also a thread somewhere here that pointed out when they picked up the type 90 japanese helmet and said it was a US helmet because of the star, I think they got that for like $30 or something from an old lady if I remember correctly...

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Lol - Far, far worse is the spin-off: 'Canadian Pickers'.........
    Don't even get me started on THEM. I don't need to know how much 140 Mason jars are worth that you just found in some New Brunswickers decrepit barn!

About the only believable episode I think I ever saw, is where the old guy stuck the shotgun out the crack of the door and ordered them off his property...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Bit like all the gold rush and Bearing sea gold shows. I know they are fake but cant help but watch them

?

The other that sprngs to mind is where they went to an old guys warehouse that had WWII surplus everywhere, they had a chance to buy 500,000 pineapple grenade cardboard containers from WWII, what did the idiots buy_ a load of old mouldy marine baseball uniforms ,half of which were in tatters

- - ------- - -

The other that sprngs to mind is where they went to an old guys warehouse that had WWII surplus everywhere, they had a chance to buy 500,000 pineapple grenade cardboard containers from WWII, what did the idiots buy_ a load of old mouldy marine baseball uniforms ,half of which were in tatters

I stop watching that show,full of bull shit sorry for my French.
    it is all fake.
    chris

The only good thing about that show is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................german equipment and American pickers AGAIN!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast