MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German Flight Goggles?

Article about: Looks like a late war pressed cardboard case. Goggles are high quality with leather and very good craftsmanship. Only marking is the eagle on the case. No manufacturing mark whatsoever. Are

?

Default German Flight Goggles?

Looks like a late war pressed cardboard case. Goggles are high quality with leather and very good craftsmanship. Only marking is the eagle on the case. No manufacturing mark whatsoever. Are they worth $125 US? Thanks for any help you can give me.German Flight Goggles?German Flight Goggles?German Flight Goggles?German Flight Goggles?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Flight Goggles?
    P
    Many

?

Sorry should be 120 US.Thanks

$120 bucks is pushing the limit, but on occasion they Do sell for this and sometimes even abit more. I've seen them bring anywhere from $90 to $145. And, yes-they are Luftwaffe goggles, but just one type of a Huge number of styles they used. I guess it depends on how much you like and want them!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Wargriff,thanks for the info.Its not something I have to have,so I will pass.Again Thanks

Sorry to disagree MO those are British ones had a pair just like them originate out of the UK back 70 80 the bogus LW eagle is a giveway all the boxes have this. timothy

Interesting! You learn something new every day!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I found out the hardway back in the day took a pair to a show once showed them to George Petersen AKA Mr Luftwaffe and he told me the story on them he even knew the guy out of the UK that sold them at a inflated price of course we just didn't have the resources back then to know. timothy