Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German magazines.

Article about: Perhaps not what you were expecting to see! Anyway these magazines have been stacked away in my shed for a couple of years and I have over the last few weeks been taking out 10 mags at a tim

Default German magazines.

Perhaps not what you were expecting to see! Anyway these magazines have been stacked away in my shed for a couple of years and I have over the last few weeks been taking out 10 mags at a time and cleaning off the grease and dirt that has accumulated on them over the last 65 years or so. Some are in really nice condition others are a bit worn as you may expect. There are a number in a grey colour but most are painted black although some I cleaned the black paint just wiped off with a rag showing the grey underneath. All have waffenampts and maker marks as well as a serial number. I have far more than I realistically need and I will be sorting through them to make a pile to keep and a pile that need to be moved on. If anyone is interested keep an eye on the forums for sale page as I will put them on there when sorted. I just thought you might like to see them before they are split up. Not sure why I got so many, but I guess its because when it comes to German kit I can never say no.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German magazines.   German magazines.  

German magazines.   German magazines.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German magazines.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German magazines.

Only 79 Damien? ....... you need to find one more to round it off
    Amazing!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quite impressive mate Some of your post make me wish i lived at Jersey.

Regards, Lars

Hi Dan,
    I forgot to take the one out of the gun. If anyone fancy's a mag let me know or keep your eye on the forums sales page.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German magazines.  

I have tried to putsome for sale in the for sale section of the site and seem to have failed twice. I am asking £50 each plus postage plus paypal fees if used. Sorry to put this here but having tried and people asking I thought this would sort it out.
    D.

?

So what type of AA gun is this?

Regards, Lars

Hi,

Waouw!!! what a collection. Félicitations.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

20mm flak gun

Appear to be nice bunch of 20 mm flak mags there are a lot of ordance gun parts collectors that would like them. timothy

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Quite impressive mate Some of your post make me wish i lived at Jersey.

Regards, Lars
    Really..... lets do a location swap for a week, then i could go visit all the Russian battlefields i have always wanted to see.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast