Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots

Article about: Hello all, I have a pair of Schnürschuhe and I have some concerns about them being WW2 German. The style appears to be similar to other original pairs I have seen. There are only 4 eyelets i

Default German Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots

Hello all, I have a pair of Schnürschuhe and I have some concerns about them being WW2 German. The style appears to be similar to other original pairs I have seen. There are only 4 eyelets instead of 5. There is a pull tab on the back on the inside. Also the size inside is 45, to my understanding the sizes are lower numbers. I was wondering do you all think these are WW2 German? If these aren't German what are they? I would appreciate any help, thanks!

German Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots
    P
    Many

Hello,
    In my opinion, they're postwar....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you for your reply, I was afraid of that. What about these? The size is 27 and they have the textbook style I believe.

German Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots

Hello,
    They look more promising even if more detailed photos are needed to be sure....
    The U-shaped iron on the heels are not german, they look more czech...(already seen)
    Size 27, width 6, year of production 1940
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Today I looked closer on the inside of the first pair of boots I posted. On the inside sole beside 45 is 896, what does that number mean? I know the pics aren't great, but you can kinda see it.
    German Schnürschuhe Ankle BootsGerman Schnürschuhe Ankle Boots

Hello,
    45 is the size
    896 is most likely the contract number
    Thanks

In Memoriam :