Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container

Article about: Hello, just got these items today, a Daimon field torch and a container for butter (or other fats). The closeup marking is from the butter container. Also some other items from my collection

Default German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container

Hello, just got these items today, a Daimon field torch and a container for butter (or other fats). The closeup marking is from the butter container. Also some other items from my collection. Any comments welcome, many thanks, Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container   German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container  

German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container   German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container  

German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container   German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Soldiers Torch and Butter Container
    P
    Many

?

Dang,that Daimon is in exellent condition! Nice collection there
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

MAP
    ?

Doug,

Big thumbs up! Leather and Battery included! The ones I see are all missing these two items and in much worse shape!

If you ever need to make space, let me know!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Congrats Doug,
    That is a great looking example. I also have never seen one with the original battery. I'm surprised that it hasn't started to leak after all this time.

Semper Fi
    Phil

v/nice finds.

Hi
    Maybe I,m totally wrong but I remember reading somewhere that wartime Daimon Torches the D was slightly larger than the rest of the letters. Somebody might be able to clarify this. Anyway nice pickups.

Martin

Thanks for the comments. Martin, I think that is not correct, for example see this 'large D' example Torch Daimon which was thought to be post war. Various other sources state that the 'blitz' logo on my torch was only used during the war. Clearly if anyone has further information I would like to hear it.

Thanks Doug for clarifying that, I got my facts the wrong way round.

Martin

?

Nice items friend.

Nice items, i love the collection photo! Nice stuff!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast