Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ?? White Winter.

Article about: I recently got these 3 pieces at a sale. At first I thought maybe they were gun barrel covers so water/dirt/etc would not get down the barrel during transit. Not sure. They are vinyl and mar

Default German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ?? White Winter.

I recently got these 3 pieces at a sale. At first I thought maybe they were gun barrel covers so water/dirt/etc would not get down the barrel during transit. Not sure. They are vinyl and marked as seen. They are approx. 20" long. Would like some opinions please! thanksGerman vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German vinyl Artillery gun Barrel COVER ??   White Winter.
    P
    Many

CSW
    ?

Couldn't find these in the wartime manual for the gun but I believe they are front- and back covers for the MG 81Z twin machine gun installation used by the Luftwaffe, note the designation "81 Z" and the Fl number. The eagle and SS are fake imo.

I too think the SS stampings are fake, but the covers are real. I thought they are some kind of gun/barrel cover. Thanks for your input! Hopefully others chime in as well.

Anyone have any other opinions?