Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII filter?

Article about: Hello gents; do you know this filter (no markings except an unreadable ink stamp)? Could it be German? Thanks Annoyed from this ads?  

Default German WWII filter?

Hello gents;
    do you know this filter (no markings except an unreadable ink stamp)? Could it be German?

Thanks

German WWII filter?German WWII filter?German WWII filter?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII filter?
    P
    Many

Anyone? No clues?

It reminds to me French ww2 gas mask filter but I'm not 100% sure....

It arrived to me with a German GM 30, and the threaded part is identical to the FE37/41/42 ones...

Never seen one filter like this in German equipment....it could be an early type. Just now I have the idea that it could be Romanian or Hungarian. Don't forget that these two Countries were allied with Germans, and have very similar gas masks. I can tell you that I own one Spanish ww2 gas mask, that is very similar to German gas mask 30, and is also made by Auer. The canister is similar to german but done in a little poor way....

I have checked my Spanish gas mask (DRAGSA model 35) and the filter is the same like yours, exactly,so your filter is Spanish. Can you show us the mask? It could be also Spanish...when I find the pictures I have made some years ago, I post my mask

The mask is definitely German, well marked with waa's and so on. Actually, the spanish filters were made often by the German firm Auer.

German WWII filter?

Probably a filter made for Spanish Army remained in German storages and then used by Germans....very interesting item....