Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Zelt or other nation?

Article about: Can you help me with this cloth with camouflage very similar to the German one, but in the shape and size more than the Italian M29 thank you for your attention Marco

?

Default German Zelt or other nation?

Can you help me with this cloth with camouflage very similar to the German one, but in the shape and size more than the Italian M29 thank you for your attention Marco German Zelt or other nation?German Zelt or other nation?German Zelt or other nation?German Zelt or other nation?German Zelt or other nation?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Zelt or other nation?
    P
    Many

The camo looks like it might be BGS splittermuster, but it looks very faded!....
    kamouflage.net

Modified Swiss Zelt maybe? NH

?

many say in Switzerland. but mè that the Swiss could not be used as a poncho

German Zelt or other nation?

Viso74 - "Modified" Swiss Zelt. Note the flap sewn to the cut-out where you pull over the Zelt looks to be home made - not factory produced. Note the similarity to the photo shown above. NH

What sort of title is this for a thread, German.

I realise you are newish here but please follow forum rules and put in the title a bit more information to make it possible to search for this thread if needed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Good point Jerry - found this by accident. How is easy is it to re-title? NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Good point Jerry - found this by accident. How is easy is it to re-title? NH
    Ask a mod is the only way I think, but as you can see I did it for this one and I and all the other mods are happy to help if asked. If I notice bad spelling etc or uninformative titles like this one I change them, though in the latter case such as this one I mention it to hopefully stop it from happening again. It is not a hanging offence, more a bit of a pain and against forum good practice.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I wanted to make my excuse now that I think may be more visible to thank the moderator Marco

Quote by viso74 View Post
    I wanted to make my excuse now that I think may be more visible to thank the moderator Marco
    Hopefully a better & more descriptive title will attract more people to help with opinions, as well as making it easier to find in a search.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast