Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox

Article about: Hello here were my groundfounditems and I Need more Information about it Many Items like the Panzerfaust, Fieldbottles and the Gasmaskbox I know But the other im have no Knowledge About The

Default Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox

Hello

here were my groundfounditems and I Need more Information about it
    Many Items like the Panzerfaust, Fieldbottles and the Gasmaskbox I know
    But the other im have no Knowledge About
    The Panzerfaust was empty of load because the head is missing
    I Need your opinions About this relicts
    Greetings
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox   Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox  

Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox   Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox  

Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox   Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Groundfound Items of WW2 with Panzerfaust and Gasmaskbox
    P
    Many