Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???

Article about: I brought this grain sack. I want to know if there is any problem. Don't know much about sacks. It troubles me that the 1939 and the Eagle seems to be bolder. There is a difference with lett

Default H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???

I brought this grain sack. I want to know if there is any problem. Don't know much about sacks. It troubles me that the 1939 and the Eagle seems to be bolder. There is a difference with letters H vpfl . Thank you in advance

H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???   H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???
    P
    Many

The head of the eagle looks strange too.....

Looks like someone re-painted / re-coloured the eagle and the date.......

Tom

i asked the seller if someone repainted and said no..I have to be honest no problem if it is true but want to know it.

Hello,
    From the photos provided, it looks like it has been redone with a black marker...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I believe to that it had repainted some way. It was not expensive. I bought it for display reason. So if it is original and only repainted have no problem. Thank you guys. Here some new H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK???H vpfl 1939 grain sack. Is it OK??? photos .