Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC Voltmeter

Article about: UPDATE: I received the item today...the case only had some fangus dirt on it, wipe it clean with a towel. The scale number is: 1.830344 according to this chart: Marc's Projekte Homepage - it

?

Default Hartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC Voltmeter

Well...my bid for "my first" bakelite field-telephone is not looking too good I'm afraid - biding war is on! ( see this recent thread of mine:https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...ephone-360589/ )

...but meanwhile, quietly I just won this item for 20 EU:

H&B Hartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC Voltmeter Ammeter Bakelite - see photos...

Hartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC VoltmeterHartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC VoltmeterHartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC VoltmeterHartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC VoltmeterHartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC VoltmeterHartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC Voltmeter

Cheers,
    Fabe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hartmann & Braun Multavi II Multimeter DC Voltmeter
    P
    Many

Interesting piece, first time I've seen anything like this before...
    cheers, Glenn

same for me.

Would something possibly made for export (multilingual instructions) have a waffenamt marking?...

Having read the German description in the link, there are two versions. On wartime examples, the reverse has a white cover, and Postwar examples have the brown cover. In addition, the red arc on the display is only on postwar devices, not wartime ones (Black)...I have some doubts about the carrying-case as well. Perhaps designed to deceive the buyer into thinking this is a wartime item.?..On the good side, you didn't pay much for it!
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 11-06-2013 at 12:24 AM.

?

thanks Glenn, I also just started reading this via google chrome - one post says, that he has a the one with brown back - from 1940...
    when I receive the item, I'll take a closer look at everything.
    right now, I have no clue about this

here's a 1935 dated one on ebay, also with brown backing:

L323 Eltr Meßgerät Drehspul Messwerk Multavi II Hartmann Braun UM 1935 | eBay

Notice that one doesn't have the red arc on the display...it's black. According to the link, it is pre-45...Perhaps the info on the reverse cover is confusing, On the other hand, I learned something new today!
    cheers, Glenn

Nice information...It shows the price in 1935 was 120 Reichsmarks...I think that was an expensive device back then...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast