Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

help and advice sort

Article about: Just found this in our attic, just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it?

Post help and advice sort

help and advice sorthelp and advice sorthelp and advice sort
    Just found this in our attic, just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help and advice sort
    P
    Many

No doubt some helpful soul will be along soon to assist but in the meantime, how about introducing yourself and a little background. Or are you just interested in what the plate is worth?

?

Welcome!!!!!

just managed to find out if from an officers mess Luftnachrichten-Regiment 2 - The Luftwaffe, Stab II./2 in Münster (Luftnachrichten-Bau-Abteilung)

well exmilitary that married a german some 30 years ago, curiosity caused me to join you

Quote by martinmar View Post
    just managed to find out if from an officers mess Luftnachrichten-Regiment 2 - The Luftwaffe, Stab II./2 in Münster (Luftnachrichten-Bau-Abteilung)

what does bother me is the words bavaria and german would it not normally be Bayern und Deutschland

MAP
    ?

Quote by martinmar View Post
    what does bother me is the words bavaria and german would it not normally be Bayern und Deutschland
    Good point. Might be an export piece. Or maybe they marked them all like this...but there are quite a few guys here who can help (not me). They should be around shortly.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)